Symantec norton ghost 11.5 bootable iso
Norton Ghost is a disk cloning and backup tool that is useful for all sort of emulations and disk creating.
Why would you want to do that?
Now let me get you a few screen caps to get started.
First of all, youre going to need Format USB, which you can get here.This little tutorial here will show you how to make a bootable USB with Norton Ghost.After opening the Format USB tool select FAT32 format, check format device, also check create a DOS start up disk and select from the browser the USB Norton Ghost Boot folder : Click start.Second, well be getting usboot Norton Ghost from here.Following, go to the USB Norton Ghost folder and copy all the files, like so : The files should games in zip format be copied to your USB flash drive.When prompted : click.Only one thing left : delete the Boot folder from the flash drives, one of the folders youve just copied : Voila!Now open Format USB by right clicking and selecting Run as administrator, which may require you to input your password.Were going to use a few tools specifically designed which will make the process really easy.Youve got USB Norton ghost on your bootable USB flash drive.Get the files from the archive in the usual manner and place the folders in a convenient space where you can easily access them.Norton, ghost is a disk cloning and backup tool that is useful for all sort of emulations and disk creating.
- Audi a6 2009 navigation update
- Serial para easy file undelete 3.0
- Virtual pc for windows 8.1 64 bit
- Mac os x boot usb drive
- Mario party 9 full game
- Garmin city navigator north america 2013.20 unlocked
- Malhotra pesquisa de marketing pdf
- Kitchenaid blender repair vancouver
- Apologize one republic acapella
- Pretty little liars complete book series
- Bow and arrow games
- Winproxy secure suite 6.1
- Duke nukem forever pc save game
- Barron's ap music theory pdf
- Sql server shrink data file size